*****UPDATED COVID-19 PROTCOLS!*********
Beginning Monday, May 18th, you will have the option to come inside with your pet for DOCTOR APPOINTMENTS ONLY! There will be several requirements to meet in order for this to happen.
1. Only one person may come inside with your pet to accompany them for the appointment.
2. You are required to wear a mask inside the clinic the entire time and you must provide your own mask.
3. When you arrive, you will still need to call to check in and we will need your credit card information then to prevent passing items such as credit cards back and forth.
4. Once your appointment is over, please wait in the room until a receptionist comes to usher you outside to help assure social distancing in our lobby.
5. If you, or anyone you have been in contact with has been sick or suspected to be sick, please let us know and we will do a curbside appointment for you.
If you do not have a mask or if you have children with you, you must have your appointment curbside.
We will continue to do the usual recommendations of sanitizing surfaces and each and every room will be sanitized from top to bottom after each appointment. Our staff will be washing our hands often, keeping 6 feet of distance from others, and staying home when sick or at risk and we ask that you do the same.
Clients will STILL need to call us when they arrive at 770-307-0903. If you do not get an answer the first time, please call again. You will let us know then if you would like a curbside appointment or to come inside with your pet. The doors will be locked so please make sure to call when you arrive.
Grooming, boarding drop offs, surgery drop offs and all other appointments will still be done as curbside to allow us to keep our lobby clear for social distancing.
Contact info: Clinic phone: 770.307.0903 - press 0 for reception or press 1 for medication refills Clinic email: [email protected]