*****UPDATED COVID-19 PROTCOLS!*********
Beginning June 17th, we will be opening our doors with the following conditions:
1. Only one person may come inside with your pet to accompany them for the appointment.
2. You are required to wear a mask inside the clinic the entire time and you must provide your own mask.
3. When you walk into the lobby there will be hand sanitizer provided for you.
4. When you arrive, you will check in at the front desk for your appointment.
5. If you, or anyone you have been in contact with has been sick or suspected to be sick, please let us know and we will do a curbside appointment for you.
If you do not have a mask or if you have children with you, you must have your appointment curbside.
We will continue to do the usual recommendations of sanitizing surfaces and each and every room will be sanitized from top to bottom after each appointment. Our staff will be washing our hands often, keeping 6 feet of distance from others, and staying home when sick or at risk and we ask that you do the same.