Our Indoor Runs are 4ft wide x 6ft tall x 6ft deep. There is a fold down cot in the back that we put bedding on for your pet to snuggle up in. Your pet will be let out 3 times a day in our large yard for about 15 minutes each as long as weather permits.
This is our Indoor/Outdoor run. It is 4ft wide x 6ft tall and 6ft deep. It had a pet door in the back that leads to the outdoor portion of the run pictured below. We leave the pet door open during business hours as long as weather permits.
Outdoor section of Indoor/Outdoor Run
Your pet will have access to this portion of the run during regular business hours as long as weather permits. Your pet will also be let out into the large yard 3 times a day for about 15 min each.
The cat room is on the opposite end of the hospital from the dog boarding area. Cats take turns being let out to roam the cat room once a day for about an hour. There are scratching posts, hiding boxes and a cat walk allowing cats to climb and stretch. We play outdoor sounds for them and provide a Feli-way diffuser to help calm them during their stay.
- Pet food needs to be in pre-portioned labeled Ziploc bags. Wet food must be in original packaging & also labeled.
- We cannot keep pet collars and leashes here while boarding.
- We provide all bedding & toys for boarding pets. WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY ITEMS LEFT WITH PET WHILE BOARDING.
- ALL pets must be current on vaccinations. (K9-Rabies, dhpp, bordetella, Canine Influenza. Feline- Rabies,fvrcp)
- Pet must be “flea free” or they will be treated at the owner’s expense.
Add on services:
- Playtimes: We can do extra playtimes once a day or every other day for an additional fee. We offer a choice of TLC (extra petting and one on one time), Nature Walk (a 15 minute walk down a beautiful path next to the clinic), Fetch (playing ball for 15 minutes).
- Kennel Bath: A kennel tech can give your pet a bath (bath, brush out, nail trim, ear cleaning) while boarding with us for an addition fee. (We do not offer De-Shed treatments with a kennel bath, that needs to be scheduled with a Groomer.)
- Pro Groom: (See Grooming Section) One of our pet stylists can give your pet a bath, brush out, haircut, nail trim, and ear cleaning/plucking while boarding for an additional fee.
- Medications: A trained technician can give your pets medications daily for an additional fee.